Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows Live Messenger not sending messages??!!?

Ok, so I'm sitting on my laptop talking to my friends as usual. lalala. and then all of a sudden, my messages aren't being sent. not one of them. I type something in and it simply comes up "The following message(s) could not be delivered to all recipients" i tried signing out and back in, nothing. i tried restarting, nothing. This happened twice last week, I uninstalled and reinstalled Windows Live Twice. It worked ok for awhile but it has now stopped working yet again. Any help is appreciated, Best Answer goes to whoever can come up with a permanent solution. Helllp = ( . Tyvm in advance.



Windows Live Messenger not sending messages??!!?windows 95



hi



check your internet connection



check if you have some kind of virus, (scan your pc) if you are running a p2p (emule, ares) ,these use a lo of bandwidth when runnign full speed, .. (in this case, slow down the p2p and restart the router) ..



check if you installed a skin, scipt, plugin, animated display or sth. recently .. that might be the reason ..



check if the versions MSN is according to your operating system and hardware



☆?.?*¨*`?.???? ? ???? ??у?.?*¨*`?.?☆



::: (\(\



*: (=' :') :*



?.. (,('')('')¤°﹒?°?° ☆.(ˉ`?.?′ˉ)



☆?.?*¨*`?☆∴° ☆ ¤o.`?.?.?′ ☆?ρ??к???☆?



cσρчяιg?τ ?2008 ρ?ιк??



Windows Live Messenger not sending messages??!!?download ie internet explorer



This keeps happening to me and my friend as well, I don't really know what you could do.. seeing you already un-installed it and re-installed it.. perhaps you can try one of the old versions like 7.5 or something and see what it does.. sorry my answer isn't much help - I'll be checking back, because like I said this is happening to me as well.. I hope someone gives a helpful answer!



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans