Friday, November 27, 2009

How do i move my windows live messenger's 'sharing folders' from 'my computer�

am using windows xp home edition,



basically i dont want my brother to view my sharing folders on messenger, who too has a profile on my pc.



tell step wise... please.



How do i move my windows live messenger's 'sharing folders' from 'my computer' to 'my documents'?windows xp service



Open My Coputer and drag the messengers share file to the desktop, close My Copmuter, open My Documents and drag the messengers share file into it.



How do i move my windows live messenger's 'sharing folders' from 'my computer' to 'my documents'?microsoft xp internet explorerIt won't create a chortcut because you are moving it. If it does create a shortcut delete it and open My Computer and My Documents at the same time make the windows small so you can see them both and move the file from Computer to Documents that way. Report It


right click the "sharing folder" cilck "cut" then go to my documents and click "paste"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans