Friday, November 27, 2009

Can't send Instant Messages on Windows Live Messenger?

I am running an HP Laptop with Vista Home Premium



Within the last few days, I haven't been able to send instant messages on Windows Live. I keep getting "The Message Could Not Be Delivered to all recipients". I am conected to the internet, I have them as a contact, it happens to all my contacts, None of them are blocked, I have Norton 360 installed and it hasn't found any viruses or spyware. What is wrong?



Can't send Instant Messages on Windows Live Messenger?windows xp home



check for updates



Can't send Instant Messages on Windows Live Messenger?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



It isn't a problem at your end. People who you are trying to talk to aren't online/cant recieve your messages. You should download the new messenger to be sure:



http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans