Friday, November 27, 2009

My Windows Live Messenger contacts keep going back to "Other Contacts" list.?

I made new groups to sort my contacts in and I have put all my contacts in one group or another. I would close the messenger window and after a while I would open it again to find most of the contacts (it is the same ones every time) back in the Other Contacts list which was empty before.



My Windows Live Messenger contacts keep going back to "Other Contacts" list.?microsoft internet explorer



Try signing off, and then back on!



Hope it helps!



Lee



My Windows Live Messenger contacts keep going back to "Other Contacts" list.?microsoft downloads internet explorer



Maybe theres something wrong with the msn thing?



or maybe dont close the messenger window?



or maybe they just REFUSE to move

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans