Friday, November 27, 2009

People who have added my windows live messenger id can not see me on yahoo contacts, any ideas why n

I have had people add my windows live id to their yahoo contact list and though we can chat, I do not show up on their contact list on yahoo.



People who have added my windows live messenger id can not see me on yahoo contacts, any ideas why not?microsoft downloads



Did you download the latest yahoo msg? You could add them onto your messenger list and IM them to see if it works.



People who have added my windows live messenger id can not see me on yahoo contacts, any ideas why not?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



Change your settings to available on your messenger window on your desktop.
try to create new account on hotmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans