Friday, November 27, 2009

When i run windows live messenger windows vista stops responding, what should I do??

I have Windows vista home premium lately when I try to sign in to my account windows stops responding and cpu usage turns to 100% and the fan starts making a loud noise. I deleted bearshare and download accelerator plus and restored my computer to an earlier time but the problem still wasn't solved. Please help me.



When i run windows live messenger windows vista stops responding, what should I do??ies



Sounds like a lack of system resources (RAM)



You can see if your computer can hanle more RAM by going to Crucial.com and running a scan.



http://www.crucial.com/index.asp



Some security products are resource hogs. There are a few that don't need as many system resources to run. You can check the amount of current RAM you have (right click My Computer, Properties, General - RAM listed at the bottom).



Also remember that everything takes RAM. Not only security products but your operating system, active browser windows, running applications (such as Word, Gaming, Messenger etc) all require system resources.



When i run windows live messenger windows vista stops responding, what should I do??windows update internet explorer



Get rid of instant messanger and sign up with aim and you should be fine then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans