Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I get on to Windows live messenger?

I've installed the thing but when it asks me to sign in....provide my e-mail address and password...and I do, it then it tells me that the Windows live ID does not exist or is incorrect. i've double checked and it's correct. What am I doing wrong?



How do I get on to Windows live messenger?windows firewall



you need to sign up as a new user if you havent got a hotmail or live adress.... you can use it with a yahoo adress still. you just need to sign it up as a new user.... go to www.windowslive.com and find out how to do it..



How do I get on to Windows live messenger?microsoft frontpage internet explorer



your msn address must of expired if you havednt used it in so long they expire so best thing to do is make a new user on there! good luck
Down load live messenger,then register with E.Mail adress and passwiod.
LOVELIFE is right, you must to make a down load and enter as a new user.



if you get it, i would you send me your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans