Friday, November 27, 2009

What is the difference between Windows Msgr, Windows Live Msgr. and MSN Messenger?

I think Windows Live replaces Windows Messenger and that MSN Messenger has integrated with it? Am I close? If that is correct, why do my friends keep popping up on Windows Messenger when I haven't signed in to MSN Messenger because I'm working, and how/where do I go to stop this? I'm SO confused!! Linda



What is the difference between Windows Msgr, Windows Live Msgr. and MSN Messenger?windows xp professional



i think you have one of the programs set to automatically signed in. so it automatically signs you in once u connect the internet. so you probably have Windows Messenger which is stock on your computer and MSN Messenger or Windows Life. and one of the programs has you set to automatically sign in. thats why one of the programs isnt being used but, but another is still logging you on



Windows Messenger is the oldest and originally comes with most pc's then that had security flaws so msn made MSN Messenger that you can download from there website or any downloading website, which had more features to play around with, fixed security flaws/bugs, etc. Windows Live is the newest version of the Microsoft instant messaging client application/program line

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans