Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I access my background pictures in Windows Live Messenger?

One of my friends sent me his picture via MSN Live Messenger, but it reached me as a background picture, can I get that picture (out of my Live Messenger I mean).



I looked in Messenger's files directory, did a search...etc but I couldn't find it. Any suggestions?



Thank you for your help.



How can I access my background pictures in Windows Live Messenger?microsoft flight simulator



he didn't send it right. He probably drag the file into the conversation window (not the typing space), and what you received was just a shared background.



the only best way is to tell him send the picture again or take a snap shot of the conversation window (which may not be as good as expected).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans