Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows Live Messenger hacked...Does it have something to do with wplayer.exe ???

My live messenger was hacked and my contacts tell me i was talking 2 them while i wasnt...I tried searching for any wrong things then i found a file "wplayer.exe" accessing the internet...I googled it but i found only one link saying it might be a virus,the weird thing is that this hacker sent emoticons to some friends,while others he chatted with them (using arabic language) which is weird as how can this happen??? can u plz help me???



Windows Live Messenger hacked...Does it have something to do with wplayer.exe ???internet explorer 7



Daaaammmnnn.



Windows Live Messenger hacked...Does it have something to do with wplayer.exe ???microsoft word internet explorer



No, wplayer is simply a winamp frontend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans