Friday, November 27, 2009

Is it safe to download windows live messenger?

If I download msn live messenger will it harm my computer or slow it down? please help.......anyone



Is it safe to download windows live messenger?windows nt



I have it, and I've never had any problems with it. I love it and use it all the time.



Is it safe to download windows live messenger?windows 95 internet explorer



It shouldnt if you download it from the msn website. It might slow it down during the start up cause it auto opens, but that can be changed
It shouldn't slow it down. Just make sure to download from their site.



http://get.live.com/messenger/overview
no, it's perfectly safe, as long as you do it from the microsoft website.
Go ahead download, it never slowed my computer down .
yes as long as its from a trusted sources such as microsoft it self.



try installing macafee siteadvisor it tells you good and bad sites



http://www.siteadvisor.com/download/ie.h...
Msn messenger is like a trojan. It is certainly a great security risk and should be handeled with care.



But to download and use msn is not dangerous in it self. Depending on your computers performance it can slow you down a little or a lot. But it should not affect new computers too much.



Everything microsoft does is dangerous and slows your computer down anyways so what can we do...



I use it as little as possible and try to keep my contacts to skyeping instead.



But I do use it.
I am using it, no problem.
yes its safe and easy.do it
If you download it form his offical web site is likely to be safe. I have use msms and it doesnt slow at least in my pc nothing and I usually use it with video and audio and still do another thing with out problems
u could but when i did it i got a virus
It must affect different computers according to the answers above.



My experience is that it slows down my computer which is a



Toshiba Satelite.
its fine, ive got it and i havent had any problems. it uses up a little bit more memory i think but its fine so dont worry lol :)
When I first downloaded MSN live messenger, it was alright, but it made the Mbps a little bit slower than normal.



It was back to normal in a few days but I do not think it will make it shut down especially if it is a XP/2000/Vista computer. If it is Windows 98,97 or 95 it could have achance as it cannot be as compatiable with the computer operating systems.
It will do no harm as long as you open files (when you're transferring them through msn with friends) from people you trust + make sure you know what they're sending you. it might slow you down when you're first logging in, but that's only because it's setting up your contacts and organising who's online or not.
it might slow it down a little. but why download it when you can use it online .



http://www.e-messenger.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans