Friday, November 27, 2009

How do you share files on Windows Live Messenger with Yahoo Addresses?

I can't share files on Windows Live with anyone who has a Yahoo! email address. I have no problem sharing with AOL, or MSN and Hotmail addresses. I can't figure out how to share files. I go to "view sharing folders" and try to enter who I want to send to, but it won't let me drag folders in or even recognize the names from my buddy list that I enter. I have checked and made sure that my firewall allows this program as well as making sure share files are allowed. As I already mentioned just my one yahoo.com address is not able to share. Curiously, he can not share with me either, but is able to share with everyone else on his friends list. I have searched out answers, done all the troubleshooting, unistalled and reistalled, nothing seems to work! I apologize if this has already been addresses, but I couldn't find anything here that I haven't already tried.



HELP!!



How do you share files on Windows Live Messenger with Yahoo Addresses?windows 98



try Google..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans