Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows live messenger display picture?

Its only a minor niggle, but in the past two days when I open live messenger the display pictures for me and my partner have disappeared, as soon as I open messenger then there they are, and if on the log in screen I select the 'Show menu bar' option then the picture is there, if not then all I see is the username and password boxes, does anyone know why this is happening and how to rectify it?



Windows live messenger display picture?microsoft visual studio



Uninstall and then install the Windows Live Messenger then that wont happen again thats what happend to me good luck



Windows live messenger display picture?ie internet explorer



hi



didi you try to restore system to a date before the problem happened??



that might help



_________☆



________☆☆



_______☆.*.☆



______☆?*.*`?☆



_____☆?.?**`?..☆



____☆.?**?**?**?☆



___☆?.?**?.**?.?**?☆



__☆?.?*¨*?.**?.?**`?.☆



_☆?*¨*?.?.?**?...?*¨*?☆



☆?.?*¨*`?*☆☆??.?**`?.☆



_______ ☆☆



☆?.?*¨*?*.☆☆?.?**`?.☆?



☆?.???l???? ????t??`?.☆



☆′¨)



. ?.?′ ?.?*′¨) ☆.(ˉ`?.?′ˉ)



(.?.?′ (?.?` ☆ ¤o.`?.?.?′ ☆ρ?ιк?? ?.?*¨)☆?☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans