Friday, November 27, 2009

Does anyone out there really think that windows live messenger is the best I have nothing but proble

when I am using windows live I have the Yahoo Browser comes up and I lose everything that I was doing Why is that



Does anyone out there really think that windows live messenger is the best I have nothing but problems with iinternet explorer 7



Did you have windows live before you got the Yahoo Browser? You might have to load Windows Live Messenger Through the Yahoo Browser. I have no trouble with WLM, use it for the most serious communications I have.



Does anyone out there really think that windows live messenger is the best I have nothing but problems with imicrosoft word internet explorerYou're welcome. Report It


gee, windows is not in the business of making instant messengers, they do operating systems! as for msn im, it does not have the best features. yahoo messenger 8 does. you will see that when you download it (yes, you can do that even while you have that lousy program still on) and look at preferences. i find it so handy to archive all of my online chats. that's in case i go out on a date and disappear. the coppers will take my box and examine it. that's only ONE advantage, there are many, many more.



don't use one of those combined messenger thingies yet: they are not developed, have too many problems, and will drive you nuts.



be sure to save your buddy list. i suggest you use what everyone else feels is really good, which is yahoo messenger and forget this windows baloney.
Windows live/msn messenger works great for me. But if you have a wireless connection, the server is different and its not as dependable. It tends to crash alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans