Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I reset yahoo instant messaging and windows live messenger from automatically starting?

When I sign in on my computer windows instant msgr. and yahoo instant messenger both come on for signing in I would rather do this manually and would prefer not to wait each time for them to load up befor I can go on with other things paticularily when I am not interested in starting I.M. conversations. I would like to know how to change this setting



How do I reset yahoo instant messaging and windows live messenger from automatically starting?internet explorer 6



Log on to Yahoo. Click on the Menu item "Messenger" and click on "Preferences". Under category click on "General" and take the check mark off of "Automatically start Yahoo! Messenger" and then click on "OK". This will stop Yahoo messenger from starting up automatically when Windows starts.



How do I reset yahoo instant messaging and windows live messenger from automatically starting?windows live internet explorer



sign out of both of them when they pop up. on their sign in box should be a little radio button (thats what the tech people call the little check boxes) its says something like sign in automatically, uncheck that box and your done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans