Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Windows live messenger plus! chat log and messenger lock question?

how do I set a password for my chat logs so only I can get into them with a password.



same with messenger lock. how do I set a password for it so I can only get onto it?



Windows live messenger plus! chat log and messenger lock question?web browser



password for msg lock:



go to the button that has a ! in the middle and the color thing around it.. it should be under your personal message...



then press on it.. there will be a drop down menu then go down the PREFERENCES.. then a screen will open.. then at the top there will be 4-5 buttons. PRESS the one that says MESSENGER . Then there will be 1-4 buttons on the left side. PRESS on messenger lock. Then scroll down to the button. Then you will see a header that says..when UNLOCKING messenger. [DO NOT PRESS ON THE WHEN LOCKING MESSENGER.]



then there will be a box underneath that. then there will be a box there were you TYPE YOUR PASSWORD. :D



sorry i dont know how to do for chat logs..i know its some were but i cant find out to do it:S



sorry



but HOPE I HELPED



if you need any help email me :)



Windows live messenger plus! chat log and messenger lock question?windows installer internet explorer



I have no idea..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans