Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can i get my windows live messenger back on my desktop?

i upgraded my msn last nite and the pc restarted but when it came back on the msn messenger had gone off of the desktop.we have to go through live mail to get to live messenger now.



How can i get my windows live messenger back on my desktop?microsoft powerpoint



This needs a little clarification but I am assuming you are talking about the shortcut icon?



If so, all you need to do is Double Click My Computer to open it, then look on your harddrive icon (Normally C:).



Double click C: drive icon and look for PROGRAMS file and open that.



Look for the file titled MESSENGER and open that.



You should see the classic two blue people symbol so RIGHT CLICK on that and then HOVER on SEND TO and then select DESKTOP (CREATE SHORTCUT).



You should then be able to close everything and find the icon on your desktop.



How can i get my windows live messenger back on my desktop?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php



click on this address and down load messenger.



good luck.



c yah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans