Friday, November 27, 2009

Having an issue using webcam in windows live messenger. *Hasn't been resolved*?

When I send my webcam in MSN I get a perfect picture in my view, but the other person sees a really crappy image. I've tried adding myself to MSN and viewing it myself and I still get the perfect image on the sending end, but the really crappy image on the recieving end.



I've called the cam manufacturer, updated DirectX, checked with my internet company, and checked the Windows Live FAQ's already. What else can I do, and is there any definite way to solve this problem? Thanks.



Having an issue using webcam in windows live messenger. *Hasn't been resolved*?microsoft net framework



you will have to live with it since some websites have issues with the codecs for audio and video which is one of the reasons for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans