Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I shutdown Windows Live Messenger without effecting other users on my PC?

Windows Live Mesanger pops up when I logon to my pc every time, and I don;t EVER use it can you help? Only one person uses it and it is not me!



How do I shutdown Windows Live Messenger without effecting other users on my PC?windows mail



Just disable auto start on windows start up. Open MSN messenger -%26gt; click triangle button-%26gt; tools -%26gt; option -%26gt;general -%26gt;deselect.



How do I shutdown Windows Live Messenger without effecting other users on my PC?microsoft maps internet explorer



sign out yourself. that simple. my opion?
Set up individual accounts for each user. Then eash user can have own settingsfor whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans