Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I remediate error "80072f78" on Windows Live Messenger 8.0?

The error comes up upon sign in... the firewall isn't the problem, as on my wired LAN connection the sign in is fine. However, upon connecting to an open wireless connection, Live Messenger suddenly fails to sign in.



The troubleshoot section fails to help, nor can I find any remedies for this specific problem anywhere on the internet. Most websites seem to link to another website which apparently has the remedy, but has nothing of the sort.



Can anybody help with this at all? I'm sure it may be a connection problem, but I have no permissions to be able to configure the wireless connection, due to it being a public access university connection.



I asked the same question on MSN QnA, but after three days I still have no responnse. I'm hoping that somebody could help me here this time. =)



How can I remediate error "80072f78" on Windows Live Messenger 8.0?download ie



You won't be able to get rid of it, I suggest goin back to the norm, either that or try updating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans