Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows live messenger blocked files, how to open them.?

I read everything on how to resend the files and windows live messeger not blocking it; thing i need to find the file that is supposed to be already in my hard drive since its a 20 megabyte file. Some one please tell me how to find the blocked file and how to unblock it, since windows help says to look for it in the folder and unblock it, BUT ITS NOT THERE!!!!!!!



Windows live messenger blocked files, how to open them.?windows themes



Go to "Start", "Search" and select "All Files And Folders" and type in the name of the file and it should tell you where it is. I don't understand the rest of your question? Are you trying to send a file via messenger? If so, 20Mb is too large to send this way.



I did some research on this and found out MSN Messenger can only accept up to 2Mb size files. All files above are NOT downloaded to your computer......that is why you cannot find them.......they aint there. I hope this answers your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans