Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can a person with Windows Live Messenger speak to a person who just has MSN messenger?

For example, when I was away on holiday, I added someone on MSN on that computer but when I got home they weren't added to the Live Messenger that I use and I had to add them again. Will this work?



Can a person with Windows Live Messenger speak to a person who just has MSN messenger?windows media player 10



Yep, live and msn are same network. If using live, you can actually add and talk to Yahoo Messenger users also.



Can a person with Windows Live Messenger speak to a person who just has MSN messenger?microsoft net internet explorer



i think it'll work !
Yep.. as long as you both have a hotmail i.d then you can definitely speak to each other. It does not matter what type of msn you have such as windows live messenger or msn 7.0 etc. You can still chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans