Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Windows Live Messenger keeps freezing?

My Messenger started freezing up on me today. It was working fine around 4, but then I decided to take a short nap and left my status on busy. When I got back, I turned my status back to online and talked to one person. But then once I tried to click at the window (I was viewing a website and the chat was blinking) the window just went white and froze. A minute later, while I was trying to see what the problem was, another chat by the same person popped up and was blinking. So I had to close it by deleting the process. I've tried loading the messenger many times after, but they would always freeze with the toolbar turning white while I sign in. Sometimes it even freezes while I'm just looking at the sign in window. It finally worked for 2 minutes about 15 minutes ago, but once a chat came up, it froze. It isn't working again. I have msn plus installed and for some reason, the messenger icon appears on my toolbar and disappears once I point over it. Can someone please help me?



Windows Live Messenger keeps freezing?windows media player



hi



did you recently install some new MSn stuff?? Skins, animated displays, script etc? those often make MSn freeze ..in this case uninstall that stuff, I had an animated display and the same happened to me so I removed it and now MSNworks fine



scan also your PC for virus



go to



http://www.pandasoftware.com



use activescan for online scanning ..



if it finds some files and won`t delete them (due to commercial reasons that might happen) copy%26amp;paste the report on the notepad, search the files and delete them. don't forget to unable your antivirus temporally before online scanning



in case activescan won’t work, use this one its really good too



http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner



http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/home....



anyway you can also restore your system to a date when MSN worked fine



I hope I helped



☆?.?*¨*`?.???? ? ???? ??у ?.?*¨*`?.?☆



::: (\(\



*: (=' :') :*



?.. (,('')('')¤°﹒?°?° ☆.(ˉ`?.?′ˉ)



..°☆ ?°?°☆∴° ☆ ¤o.`?.?.?′ ☆☆?ρ??к???☆?



cσρчяιg?τ ?2007 ρ?ιк??



Windows Live Messenger keeps freezing?windows live messenger internet explorer



There's a secret unofficial patch for WLM and it fixes most bugs and also enables the use of colors on your name, but for others to see the colors they have to have it, too.



It's called Messenger Plus! Live



http://www.msgpluslive.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans