Friday, November 27, 2009

How do i get on windows live messenger.i only have one password its not accepted?

Im not that good with computers,i want to get on with windows live messanger and when i put my password in its not accepted, i dont know why ? I dont have any other passwords regarding the messanger because iv never been in it before.



How do i get on windows live messenger.i only have one password its not accepted?microsoft support



I am having similar problems; my suspection is that it has to do with their new version 8.1. and how it uses proxies - whatever that is! I have sent a couple of emails to the help desk; so far no response.



There are instructions on their help site, but I cant follow them



I am trying to get back to an earlier version of YM until Yahoo fixes this - like you I am a novice using this.



How do i get on windows live messenger.i only have one password its not accepted?windows live mail internet explorer



Keep on trying it sometimes they don't work try at a lator time in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans