Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows live messenger+yahoo messenger? how many MB?GB? do they take up of you computer?

plus do they slow your computer down?...is there any way you can prevent them from slowing you down?



which is better yahoo? or windows live?



cheers



Windows live messenger+yahoo messenger? how many MB?GB? do they take up of you computer?default browser



Why have both?



Honestly you only need windows live messenger because it allows yahoo, hotmail, msn to all talk together. I think cogeco, sympatico, etc aswell.



Windows live messenger+yahoo messenger? how many MB?GB? do they take up of you computer?microsoft word download internet explorer



On my computer, Yahoo Messenger takes up 25.72 MB and Windows Live takes up 30.28 MB. Neither of them slow my computer down and I usually have them running at the same time. I prefer Yahoo solely because that is the one I have used the most and that's what most of my friends use.
install those if you have disk space enough



you will be notified howv much disk space each use while installing



and use those both.



i think you are intelligent enough to juzz which one is better for your work and service.
When you download those, they show you how much space it occupies.



Also, if you look you into your PC you will find it out. Go to add/ delete in My compu.



If you have enough RAM , they do not slow the PC. Increase RAM. Yahoo is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans