Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows live messenger gone wrong?

i was on windoes live messenger and my friend or so- called friend was talking to me. We were going to youth club and he kept asking me to ring mike, my other friend and ask if my mike coud pick my mate up. Then i thought it was a spelling mistake but my so - called mate said could you rim mikeas in the gay rim version. I said yes and now he told all my mates and i dont really want to go back to school cos i know it will be so rubbish. please help thnx. l:%26gt;)



Windows live messenger gone wrong?ies



just laugh it off. its really not worth the bull sh!t.. just tell him that his really upset because you didnt say no and yes to him, just take the piss out of him and the whole thing



Windows live messenger gone wrong?windows update internet explorer



turn it back on him man... "why you interested?? did you have another question that I can enlighten you on??" ;-) I get annoyed with this kind of homophobic attitude,,, It is only cover for something that runs a lot deeper... don't be a hate monger man... life is too short to hate... good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans