Friday, November 27, 2009

On my laptop, it wont let me download windows live messenger and i dont know why. help plz!!!!!!!!!!

i tried going on msn 7.5 just now and it is saying i need to install windows live to continue yet my laptop wont let me. my laptop has never let me download it. my mates who have down graded of my laptop can have windows live. so i wonder why cant i? please help me i need windows live. may sound stupid but its for my work. please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



On my laptop, it wont let me download windows live messenger and i dont know why. help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!www.microsoft.com



it might be that u have got to much space in ur hard drive in your laptop...so try and delete a couple of things that u dont wont (pictures,programs,videos etc)



On my laptop, it wont let me download windows live messenger and i dont know why. help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!microsoft windows xp internet explorer



Most windows programs get stubborn if you don't have enough space, or if you already have it downloaded, but not 'installed'. Go into the 'Control Panel' and UNINSTALL Live Messenger, if you see it there as an option, or REPAIR, if it gives you that option. Then Re-Install. Make sure your hard drive (like the previous guy said) is capable of handling the program. Good luck. If you have further questions, I'm at ronscouch at yahoo.
Thats so bad.I think it could be because of the settings in your internet options.This could cause your computer to reject download of some programme materials into your computers.



Just click on [TOOLS] on the menu bar then go to [INTERNET OPTIONS] ,[ADVANCED] and re-examine your settings.



I hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans