Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Windows Live Messenger Error Code: 81000306. I Need Help!!?

Hi!



This morning I turned my computer on and opened up MSN but it was taking ages to log in, then it came up with a box saying "Error 81000306."



I was using Messenger just yesterday and have had it for a long time. My internet is working fine, I can use Hotmail and I can even log in on my sister's account, but not mine.



Does anyone know what the problem is? I have deleted all the junk off my computer, and gotten rid of the "proxy settings", and followed all of the steps the MSN Messenger told me to do but it is still not working.



I need HELP!!



Windows Live Messenger Error Code: 81000306. I Need Help!!?windows xp



your internet could not be hooked up or you don't have a connection



Windows Live Messenger Error Code: 81000306. I Need Help!!?microsoft office 2007 internet explorer



You should contact WLM help at http://support.live.com. It's a problem between their server and your account. Since you can login through hotmail and you can connect with your sis' account, it's definitely not an internet connection problem!
Hi There,



Just so you know that you are not alone, I am having the exactly the same problem.



woke up...can't connect to MSN...internet works fine...my GF can connect to her MSN...I can connect to my hotmail...did all the stuff on troubleshooter and microsoft website....(twice since the tech support replied and told me to do all the same stuff). Plus a re-install. Nothing has worked.



Sorry I can't offer an answer...but I wanted to let you know that you are not alone with this problem.



Hope we can both get it fixed soon. :- /
Hi



I had the same problem. Seems like this is happening to alot of people. Not just us. Same thing, I woke up this morning and tried to log in with no prevail. Tried every solution; tried online messengers and same with my GF account. She can log in but i cant.



SIGH



HELP US SUMONE %26gt;%26lt;
hi..



just to let you know..



im having the same problem..



tried everything...



still no use....
Someone may have changed your password, go to your account page and click on "forgot your password" , then it may ask you to answer your question, change it there, then try log in with your new password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans