Sunday, November 29, 2009

Connecting a web cam with Windows Live Messenger?

After a long i unplug my webcam, 've trouble to chatting wih my webcam, my messanger couldn't detect my webcam, but my webcam conected well with my lappie..when i push 'start a video call' i can see my own from my webcam in my chating's window, just like that's connected well, but, i still got a message that MSN can't detect my webcam.



i using Windows Live Messanger 7 and Logitech QuickCam Family



i was restart my messanger and re-plug my webcam in many times



What'ld i do?



Connecting a web cam with Windows Live Messenger?microsoft templates



download live messenger 8 and try



Connecting a web cam with Windows Live Messenger?windows firewall internet explorer



install the drivers again they have been corrupted
Go to the My Computer Icon. Right Click it. Go to Properties, then Hardware, then search for your Web-Cam- Driver. Click on it and either Update it or uninstall it + try reinsatlling it again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans