Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why is it that when I try to open my hotmail account through Windows Live Messenger,it opens in IE ?

I use Mozilla Firefox and it's my default web browser and I use it to surf the net and it conveniently opens my yahoo mail account through Yahoo Messenger but when I try to get to my hotmail account through Windows Live Messenger, it opens in IE instead of Mozilla Firefox, why is that so?



Why is it that when I try to open my hotmail account through Windows Live Messenger,it opens in IE ?????windows xp



windows live is set by default to open ie ........................ sorry



Why is it that when I try to open my hotmail account through Windows Live Messenger,it opens in IE ?????microsoft office 2007 internet explorer



You need to have a plugin.



I use stuffplug 3.



http://www.stuffplug.com/
Probably Windows Work With Windows
kc bad yan hotmail

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans