Sunday, April 25, 2010

I don't receive an alert whenever someone talks to me on Windows Live Messenger?

I have the newest version of windows live messenger, as well as messenger plus!. I'm not too sure why, but whenever someone talks to me on msn, the window doesn't flash orange like it used to!! So now, I have no way of knowing whether someone has replied to what I have said or not, I have to manually check every time...



I looked in my preferences and all the right boxes are checked in alerts and sounds (for notifications).



I'm really confused and annoyed, how can i fix this?



I don't receive an alert whenever someone talks to me on Windows Live Messenger?microsoft word 2003



in new software there tend to be allot of bugs in the software. chances are there it not your fault.



I don't receive an alert whenever someone talks to me on Windows Live Messenger?internet explorer 6 internet explorer



maybe you just don't have any friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans