Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I see if Friends has blocked me from their Windows Live Messenger?

Is thier a way I can find out who has blocked me from thier Windows Live Messenger?? please let me know..



How do I see if Friends has blocked me from their Windows Live Messenger?uninstall internet explorer



if you send them a message and they never reply,theres your answer...



there are sites out there that claim to check it, but it's not reliable To know whom has deleted you go messenger tools - options - privacy - and check who have added u in view , when someone delete u, the e-mail accont her/him disappears from there.



How do I see if Friends has blocked me from their Windows Live Messenger?microsoft.com internet explorer



no clue
i think if you talk to them u can c if they blocked you cuz if so it wont let u type to them.
It will say they appear offline all the time!



I get other mates to check if they are actually online (if your mates see theyre online then they have blocked you)



Hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans