Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do you get an animated gif to display(play) as Windows Live Messenger display picture (avatar)?

I know there's a bunch of tools for creating your own unique cartoon style avatar in Windows Live Messenger, but I want to use an animated gif I created myself.



How do you get an animated gif to display(play) as Windows Live Messenger display picture (avatar)?windows media player



Unfortuantely, if you put an animated GIF image (email me to see how) it only displays the first frame of the GIF. Sorry.



If you are still having trouble, I can be reached at kevin__-chen@yahoo.com. And yes, there are two underscores (_).



How do you get an animated gif to display(play) as Windows Live Messenger display picture (avatar)?windows live messenger internet explorer



YOU CANNOT



WIN MESSENGER DOES NOT SUPPORT .GIF FILE TYPE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans