Sunday, April 25, 2010

Whenever I transfer my files to my friends on Windows Live Messenger, the transfer is like only 2KBp

I share files with my friends on Windows Live Messenger.One day I was sending a report to them,and the transfer was only like 1KBps or 2KBps!And I was only sending to them 1 document and nothing else.I tried it with different ppl,and I got thr same results.My Wireless Network is 54MBps,and why is the transfer still so slow?My friends are using boradband connetions too.So what causes this and how can I make my file transfer rate faster?Previously,I can transfer files to my friends at very fast rates but now,I don't know what happened.When my friends send me files,the same thing happened!Please give me some advice to solve this problem.



I would appreciate your help.



Whenever I transfer my files to my friends on Windows Live Messenger, the transfer is like only 2KBps.Help me!microsoft visual studio



Could be a couple of reasons but, my first guess would be that you dont have your correct port open in your settings of wireless



router. Check it out and make sure that your messenger does not require a tcp port to be assigned for faster downloads. Check it out.



Whenever I transfer my files to my friends on Windows Live Messenger, the transfer is like only 2KBps.Help me!ie internet explorer



maybe is yr connection is low ?or r u downloading other things or playing other things.if not go and check with yr service provider

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans