Sunday, April 25, 2010

Synchronise my contacts with a new e-mail address on Windows Live Messenger?

If I changed my e-mail from e.g. joebloggs@btinternet.com to joebloggs@hotmail.co.uk on my Windows Live Messenger account could I synchronise all of my contacts onto my new account without adding them all individually?



Synchronise my contacts with a new e-mail address on Windows Live Messenger?



On your old account export/save your contacts. It's in the file menu, and then on your new account, simply load your contact list.



Synchronise my contacts with a new e-mail address on Windows Live Messenger?uninstall internet explorer internet explorer



Yes - use btinternet to add all of your contacts to your Microsoft Outlook, and then import the contacts from Outlook into Hotmail.



Piece of piss :):):):):)



Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans