Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why does an existing contact need to be added everytime I log into Windows Live Messenger?

A few months ago I added a contact to my Windows Live Messenger. This person is on my contact list and I've approved him. Every time I log into Windows Live Messenger now I have to allow him again. I've added many more contacts before and since him but he is the only one that requires me to allow him to be added every single log in. Does anyone know why this is and perhaps how I can solve this problem aside from asking him to delete me from his list and me deleting him from mine?



Why does an existing contact need to be added everytime I log into Windows Live Messenger?microsoft word download



yes i had the same problem actually.. and i couldn't find a way to stop it .. i just had to live with it for few weeks.. till it stopped doing that (crossing fingers)



the new msn messenger has alot of issues.. but i cant stop using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans