Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do i get charged for using my webcam through 'windows live messenger'?

If i want to connect up with one of my contacts whom i am talking to on windows live messenger, and want to see them through our webcams, will i get charged for this?



Do i get charged for using my webcam through 'windows live messenger'?windows themes



YEP! a buck two fifty.lol no its FREE.enjoy .



Do i get charged for using my webcam through 'windows live messenger'?internet explorer 7 internet explorer



No it is a completely free service.
No you dont get charged.
its completely free remember after using your web cam its best to unplug it or at least point it toward a wall some of these programs don't shut down correctly Ive had skype recording everything going on it my house 15 min after i quit out of the program ive also had these programs still working when i got a bsod on my screen



and if your online having cyber sex with a girl from Russia make sure your face is never on the cam the messenger is free but the extortion after will cost you alout people can record you with these programs
of cause not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans